New: Exporting Reports from Insights is live for all plans! 📊 ➡️ 📋

Options
InĂŞs Batata
InĂŞs Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

It's finally here: you can now export your reports from the Insights list view to CSV and XLS format. 

Available on all plans. See how here: Exporting data from Insights.

🧑‍🏫 Learn all about Insights from our Knowledge Base tutorials and our Academy video courses.

🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.

🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.

🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features.

32089_Screen_Capture_on_2020-11-05_at_11-04-49.gif

Comments

• mmichel@thinkempirical.com
    mmichel@thinkempirical.com Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

When will goals be incorporated in Insights?  I thought it was the end of October.

• InĂŞs Batata
    edited November 2020 #3
    Options

When will goals be incorporated in Insights?  I thought it was the end of October.

Hi @Margo Michel , thank you for your interest!

We aren't very keen on giving out ETAs as things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower than expected due to depending on many moving parts. Our goal (no pun intended) is to release it before the end of the year but as I hope you understand this can change if we hit some bumps in the road. You can read more about what's planned for Goals here.

I can guarantee you thank once it's live it will be announced here in the Community. We know how much this feature means to our users.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• InĂŞs Batata
    edited January 2021 #4
    Options

@Margo Michel Update: Goals are now available in Insights, see here.