Planned: emailing in Leads 📨

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited August 2022 in What's New #1
Prototype subject to changes.

We are proud to announce that we are building the possibility to send and receive emails without leaving your lead view, and also to link emails to leads.

This way never you'll never lose the context of your work and all the emails are transferred once the lead is converted to deal and vice versa.

🔎 Learn all about our Lead Generation features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language.

📝Please note 📝

Pipedrive reserves the right to modify and update the features in the What's planned?  topic and does not communicate exact timelines for delivery.

5fc7a62e1756ae79a43f3c26_28815.png

Comments

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 79
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #2

Great, will be really useful!   

Would be great if it also was enabled in the new Activity view/workflow with the same reasoning (its not good to leave the workflow there either).

• Inês Batata
    edited December 2020 #3

Great, will be really useful!   

Would be great if it also was enabled in the new Activity view/workflow with the same reasoning (its not good to leave the workflow there either).

Hi @Jörgen Sjöstrand ! I'd like to understand your question a bit better: you'd like to send emails from activities?

• Bjørn-Henning Opheim
    Bjørn-Henning Opheim Member Posts: 57
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

Good morning. Do you have an ETA on this, or is it possible to join a beta? I have  a couple of users who are waiting for this :) Will there also be a possibility to mass email these users? If I label some user, IE. "sport", I know I can send these users the same email.. and have that linked with Mailigen.. :)  

• Admin_25263
    Admin_25263 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #5

Could I please join the beta if it is possible. We really need this.

• Dez
    Dez Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited January 2021 #6

Inês Batata , do we nee to join any Beta testing for this?

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2021 #7

Hi @Bjørn-Henning Opheim @Admin @Pipedrive Fairy !

Join our Research and Beta Testing channel. If a beta test happens, that's where it'll be announced. 😉

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2021 #8

Good morning. Do you have an ETA on this, or is it possible to join a beta? I have  a couple of users who are waiting for this :) Will there also be a possibility to mass email these users? If I label some user, IE. "sport", I know I can send these users the same email.. and have that linked with Mailigen.. :)  

Hi @Bjørn-Henning Opheim , we're not too fond of giving out ETAs because in software development there's so many moving parts that things can change rather quickly. ere’s how to get notified about our product updates:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

As to mass-emailing, you can already do that because the contacts in your Leads also become part of your list of Pipedrive contacts. So if you link with Mailigen, all you have to do is filter them in Pipedrive and upload that list to Mailigen. :)

• Martijn Vriesinga
    Martijn Vriesinga Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2021 #9

This could be so useful!!

• Bjørn-Henning Opheim
    Bjørn-Henning Opheim Member Posts: 57
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2021 #10

Hmm. I can not find a way to filter theese leads. I am not able to choose "leads" under the filtering options, so the labels do no show up. Maybe there should be a "Leads" option for filtering. Not only Deals.

• Jorge Martínez Marbán
    Jorge Martínez Marbán Member Posts: 39
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2021 #11

Fantastico 

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2021 #12

Hi @Bjørn-Henning Opheim , I'm afraid I didn't explain myself clearly, my apologies. 

Leads contacts are transferred to your Contacts list when you convert the lead to a deal; for now it's only possible to email your leads individually, from the Leads tab (filter by "lead with email" oy by your preferred label, for example).

We appreciate your patience while we're building a full capacity email integration with Leads. 🙏

In the meantime, I suggest you take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer and manipulate data outside the scope of our own native features.