Alternatives to Pipedrive after new Insights?

Options
Miguel Escribano
Miguel Escribano Member Posts: 1

Hi Everyone

I am really frustrated with the new insights. And I tried, I really tried. If any one knows alternative CRM with similar Kanban+Reports, I would be more than thankful.

Best

Miguel

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Miguel Escribano , thank you for reaching out. 

We're really sorry to hear you're not having an ideal experience with Insights and are considering a different CRM. 

We know that the transition from the ool Reports to Insights can have a learning curve, so we put together this tutorial to help users:Replicating old reports in Insights.

Can you tell us a bit more what it is you've been looking for in Insights? We'd like to understand your use case better. Thank you!

• Rahul Bhandari_23919
    Rahul Bhandari_23919 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

@Miguel Escribano Everyone is frustrated with new insights . A lot of people have complained about it but Pipedrive is not ready to listen. here is the treat link

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options

@Miguel Escribano Everyone is frustrated with new insights . A lot of people have complained about it but Pipedrive is not ready to listen. here is the treat link

Hi @Rahul Bhandari , we're sorry to hear you're frustrated with Insights but I want you to know we are listening to users' feedback and taking it into consideration as we continue to improve them - the Product Manager herself responded in that thread.

I understand your frustration and we know that it takes a while to adapt to Insights from the old Reports. Can you shed some light on what is it that you struggle with the most?

We've released quite a few new abilities in Insights in the last weeks and there's more to come, please check the links below. This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

In case you find the newly released additions to Insights don't do what you'd like, I suggest you take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports. We appreciate your patience.

• Eedwards
    Eedwards Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Similar to Pipedrive but cheaper is Firmao CRM.