1-click edit for Notes/Activities etc.

Vincent_27583
Vincent_27583 Member Posts: 25
First Comment
edited May 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hi Pipedrive team,

In order to edit an Activity, you have to click in the top right-hand corner > find the Modify button > then type.

Can we have sth like

• double-clicking an Activity/note... edits it
  • maybe a keyboard shortcut like "e" in Confluence that lets you Edit a document
  • Or at least a quick Edit button

I modify dozens of activities/notes etc. every day and every little helps.

Thanks

Comments

• Daniel Axelbaum
    Daniel Axelbaum Member Posts: 33
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

Yes more keyboard shortcuts would be EXTREMELY useful!  

• Sachin Pabari_29708
    Sachin Pabari_29708 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hey, @Vincent we have created a UI for the Pipedrive activities (soon deals) view which is keyboard first and requires no use of the mouse, scroll, and click. It's in Private Beta, www.touchapp.co. Let me know if you would be interested in having access as it's totally free and I would love your feedback.

• Sachin Pabari_29708
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #4

Yes more keyboard shortcuts would be EXTREMELY useful!  

Hey Daniel, if you love keyboard shortcuts we have launched our Private Beta for www.touchapp.co. Touch sits over Pipedrive and makes working on Pipedrive keyboard first, lightning-fast, and super minimal. I would love to give you access to the Private Beta, which is totally free!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #5

Hello  @Vincent and @Daniel Axelbaum , thank you for your feedback! Currently there are no direct plans for it but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again. 

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #6

Hey, @Vincent we have created a UI for the Pipedrive activities (soon deals) view which is keyboard first and requires no use of the mouse, scroll, and click. It's in Private Beta, www.touchapp.co. Let me know if you would be interested in having access as it's totally free and I would love your feedback.

Hi @Sachin Pabari !

Have you considered submitting your app to me included in the Pipedrive Marketplace for apps and integrations? I think that might interesting and beneficial to you. Learn how to apply here. 🚀

• Sachin Pabari_29708
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #7

Hi @Inês Batata we are on the marketplace, but just private for now. Making sure we work on the initial feedback before go public :)