I am looking to connect with other business consultants and brain storm best use cases for using Pip

Options

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Travis Catania !

I've tagged some additional relevant topics in your post so it can be seen by more members who can maybe help you. Try to always do that when posting, it increases your chances of getting answers. 🚀

I've also pinned it to the main feed.

• Bruck
    Bruck Member Posts: 16
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Travis.
    I like your idea, and ready to share and discuss it.

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Travis Catania ,

I love seeing posts like this! A group of us actually just did something similar last week and it was great! https://community.pipedrive.com/post/looking-for-inspiration-6014065044455bf9b98f4397

We're looking to do this every 2 or 3 weeks and I'll keep this group posted when we get the next one together. Otherwise, count me in if you'd like to set something up.

• Travis Catania
    Travis Catania Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Travis Catania ,

I love seeing posts like this! A group of us actually just did something similar last week and it was great! https://community.pipedrive.com/post/looking-for-inspiration-6014065044455bf9b98f4397

We're looking to do this every 2 or 3 weeks and I'll keep this group posted when we get the next one together. Otherwise, count me in if you'd like to set something up.

Hi @Jeremy Gulley thank you for the kind response. 

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

Hey @Travis Catania & @Armando Bruck ,

A group of us are planning our next Zoom meeting to discuss some best practices and to share some knowledge. As promised, I wanted to extend the invite to you and anyone you think might be interested. We're still picking topics but, if you'd like to join, you can use the link below to pick some times that would work for you.

https://doodle.com/poll/sngyf4cb24eui4df?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #7
    Options

Hey @Travis Catania & @Armando Bruck ,

A group of us are planning our next Zoom meeting to discuss some best practices and to share some knowledge. As promised, I wanted to extend the invite to you and anyone you think might be interested. We're still picking topics but, if you'd like to join, you can use the link below to pick some times that would work for you.

https://doodle.com/poll/sngyf4cb24eui4df?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Hi @Jeremy Gulley , @Travis Catania , @Armando Bruck ! So great to see these spontaneous initiatives :)

My tips for you:

1. Make individual posts encouraging Community members to enroll each event when the date is getting close.
    2. Include a relevant image right at the top of the post, before the body text - it grabs attention.
    3. Tag the post with the Events, Learning, and any other relevant topics (e.g. Community Meetup, Webinars, Podcast, Sales Strategy, Marketing, ... ). That will generate notifications for the members following those topics and reach a wider audience.
    4. Cross-post in the relevant industry and country/language channels to further increase your audience.
    5. Record your event (check permission from the attendees).
    6. Once the event has happened:
      • Make a new post where you embed the video recording.
      • Tag it with the relevant topics (usually the same you used in the "advertising" one).
      • Let people know if you have more events planned: include a list of the event themes, dates, and instructions to enroll.
      • Update your original "announcement post" with the recording too, or just a link to the post above.
      • Cross-post in the relevant industry and country/language channels to further increase your audience (again).

Hope this helps you and encourages other community members to do the same! 🚀