Upload Organization picture/logo to find deals faster

Options
Deo
Deo Member Posts: 8
Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic

It would be great if I could upload an Organization logo, much alike People pitcures, having the option to enable or disable them in the pipeline screen.

When we have many deals in our colums, it is faster to locate them by imagem than text, once the column's ordering criteria it is not very clear. Actually, that was a major feature in Hubspot that I miss on Pipedrive.

The logo could be downloaded from a variety of sources when we enable Smart Data, such as LinkedIn Pages, Wikimedia and so on. C'mon guys, this is not that hard!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Deoclides Neto ,

Thanks for sharing, I've passed your suggestion on to our team and hopefully we can get a look at this at one point. It might not be hard but there's always a plan and other features we're working on so resources aren't always available. Again thanks for sharing and we'll be discussing it internally.

• Deo
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Hi @Deoclides Neto ,

Thanks for sharing, I've passed your suggestion on to our team and hopefully we can get a look at this at one point. It might not be hard but there's always a plan and other features we're working on so resources aren't always available. Again thanks for sharing and we'll be discussing it internally.

Thank you, Mike. 

• Alexander Abell
    Alexander Abell Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #4
    Options

+1 - I want this feature too

• Cecilia Symanski
    Cecilia Symanski Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #5
    Options

Hi @Deoclides Neto ,

+1 I agree. I was trying to add one.  I would think it would already be a feature since it works for people

• Heike Sohna
    Heike Sohna Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #6
    Options

+1 - I'm looking for this as well. Would help to find entries faster...

• David Tinnerman
    David Tinnerman Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #7
    Options

+1. Copper does this and other CRMs. Identifying by logo is much easier.

• David Dudouet
    David Dudouet Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #8
    Options

May I suggest also the ability to upload it from a csv file ? 

• Deo
    edited February 2022 #9
    Options

Any updates, @Mike van der Valk ?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #10
    Options

Any updates, @Mike van der Valk ?

I wish I had @Deoclides Neto but at the moment no new news unfortunately about this :( I've pinged the team again but it could be they have other plans to work on at the moment.

• Pauline Paquet
    Pauline Paquet Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #11
    Options

+1 ! 

• Deo
    edited February 2022 #12
    Options

Any updates, @Mike van der Valk ? Or @Sofia Carmo ? Pleeeease?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #13
    Options

Any updates, @Mike van der Valk ? Or @Sofia Carmo ? Pleeeease?

Hi @Deoclides Neto

As far as I'm aware we have no current plans for this but I'm double-checking with the team and will get back here if I get any information saying otherwise.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

• Ewan Ferguson
    Ewan Ferguson Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #14
    Options

+1, should be standard

• Pascal_21654
    Pascal_21654 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #15
    Options

+1, I don't know if this feature is ready ? but I wanted to use it for lemlist and I don't find it. 

Any updates ? 

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    Laurent Gaulhiac Member Posts: 28
    5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 2022 #16
    Options

Would be nice to have !

• TX Wildman
    TX Wildman Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I could really use this feature as well. I would think this would be standard and I'm not sure what the delay is in this personalization of the tool. Just about every CRM on the market today has this simple identification feature. I can only imagine what your work load must be developing a great tool like Pipedrive, but please take a week and get this feature added just like it is for people contacts. Thank you so much for all you do to keep this tool running strong!

• Deo
    Options

We all should sing an astonishing "Happy Birthday" to this feature request in April. The request will be 4 years old, and Pipedrive just don't care about it.

Once the pipeline started growing significantly, part of my Sales team migrated to Hubspot. It was easier to manage with the logos.

I gave up on the product team to look at it. In 2021, they said, "We are not gonna do it," and I think they stuck with that position until now.

@Inês Batata or @Mike van der Valk

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @Deo

Thank you for the tag here. I'm sorry that this has not become a reality up until today :(

I've internally reached out to a couple of people around this request. Lots of things have changed in the years of course and I'm putting out some feelers internally to understand what the teams who own the contacts area in Pipedrive are working on and whether this is in the backlog or not. I'll keep you posted..

Have a great week!

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @Deo

I've spoken to the team and it has been looked at and researched in the past. Both from quantitative and qualitative research we see there is interest in this but it has not been identified as highest pain for our users to solve as of today. The team still has it in their backlog but is working on helping to solve other pains for the customer for example in the managing existing customers part in Pipedrive at the moment.

I've asked the team to re-assess in the future but I can't make any promises, sorry!