Insights for Organisation

Michael Newton_30936
Michael Newton_30936 Member Posts: 8
First Comment

Will it be possible to report on fields on Organisation? 

We have fields that relate to the company, not to the Deal, such as Industry and Country. It's really important for us to track the number of Deals being generated, drilling down in each of these fields. I'm confused why this is not already an option.

Please let me know if this is / isn't on the roadmap

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi @Michael Newton , thank you for your feedback!

For the time being, the Insights feature only reports on Deal type fields and there are no plans for Organisation specific Insights in the very near future. I have added the topic Feedback & Suggestions to your post, making sure your request is automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

• Following What's Planned to learn about what we're currently working on 🔎
    • Following What’s New for new release announcements and updates 📢

🛠Feel free to join  Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

• Klemens Huber
    Klemens Huber Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #3

Hi @Michael Newton , thank you for your feedback!

For the time being, the Insights feature only reports on Deal type fields and there are no plans for Organisation specific Insights in the very near future. I have added the topic Feedback & Suggestions to your post, making sure your request is automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

• Following What's Planned to learn about what we're currently working on 🔎
    • Following What’s New for new release announcements and updates 📢

🛠Feel free to join  Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

Hi Manuel, that is a pity that you don't have any plans to add Organisations/Contacts into insights...that is standard on many other CRM. I have seen there are many users searching for that option. that is definitely not a science to the moon! You guys should listen to your customers and not only connect to marketplace apps, which costs a lot to subscribe and on top are complicated (from one app to the other and back)  These marketplace Apps should actually be implemented into Pipedrive at no extra costs.. I really have not seen many big updates since I am using Pipedrive for almost 4 years. 

Thanks for bringing this topic to Pipedrive in the very near future. Best, K

• Marleen
    Marleen Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #4

I second this! We'd love to be able to report on organisation fields, for example: what percentage of our client base is "enterprise", "medium" or "small" sized. Or what software are our deal's organisations currently using (and thus should we contact them as we have an integration with that other party!). I am super surprised that there is no way to report on these crucial pieces of information about organisations and even more surprised to read that this is not currently in the pipeline to be added. Is there a way to upvote this?

• Lemuel Walker
    Lemuel Walker Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I think it is crazy this CRM is so far behind other, and needs people to ask for simple features, rather than think and apply these yourselves.

What needs to be done to make this a feature you spend time on in the NEAR future? Something very simple, and powerful for your customers to benefit from.

Seems like low hanging fruit to me.