Emails sent to clients as a report

Joe Riley_32289
Joe Riley_32289 Member Posts: 1

As a report I believe emails sent is useless as it incorporates internal emails however, emails sent to clients (i.e. any email sent from an account holder to any email in pipedrive) would allow us to evaluate output of our sales team and give us a performance metric of value. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2021 #2

Great suggest!

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited June 2021 #3

Hello @Joe Riley  , thank you for your feedback! I have added the topic  Feedback & Suggestions to your post, so your request is automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

🛠Feel free to join  Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

• Richard Ham
    Richard Ham Member Posts: 6
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #4

Hi Manuel, this issue is a frustration for me as well. Emails issued are not counted as activities in the system. The reports should be aggregating the emails sent metric differently to the other activities - it should be an aggregate of the email activities and the emails sent through the system to emails that are members of the organisations (not other emails).

• Maryc
    Maryc Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary

pretty much makes this CRM useless- we have to manually copy our emails into Activities. When I first started using Pipedrive, emails sent using the BCC showed up in the activity report. then they lost this functionality when they made a big push for us to send emails from the application., so I am guessing was intentional. As it stands the system is largely useless for my organization. looking at going back to Salesforce.