Email opened / not opened as an automation trigger
Maciej_1810 Posts: 8
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1
How awesome would that be?
- Email has not been opened for X days
- An automation is triggered that sends a follow up email based on template and creates activity to call a lead after X days
This would save so much time spent for checking, creating emails and activities!
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 704edited June 2021 #2
Hi @Maciej , indeed it sounds like a very interesting idea! As you have used the topic Feedback & Suggestions , I can tell you your request has been automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration and future development 📝
In the meantime here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:
- 🔮 Follow What's Planned to to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
- 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
- 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
- 🔎 Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic!