Calculate the Stage Duration in Pipeline

Nada Heyari
Nada Heyari Member Posts: 5
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Is there a way to calculate the duration not depending on the dates? as the stage can be changed a couple of times,

Instead, calculate depending on the duration the deal has stayed in that stage, 

Example: the deal is currently in the Pending stage and has been for 5 Days, somehow it was changed to the Paused stage and stayed for 2 Days then changed back to the Pending stage for another 5 Days, the duration should be 10 Days instead of calculating the duration from the second time which will be 5 Days.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Nada Heyari  , thank you for your feedback! I see what you mean, though as you noted the stage duration takes the most recent stage duration, and does not consider returns to a stage the deal had been in before. 

But I see what you mean, and can sat that by using the topic Feedback & Suggestions , your request was automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

• Following What's Planned to learn about what we're currently working on 🔎
    • Following What’s New for new release announcements and updates 📢

🛠Feel free to join   Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

• Nada Heyari
    Nada Heyari Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited October 2021 #3

Hi @Nada Heyari  , thank you for your feedback! I see what you mean, though as you noted the stage duration takes the most recent stage duration, and does not consider returns to a stage the deal had been in before. 

But I see what you mean, and can sat that by using the topic Feedback & Suggestions , your request was automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

• Following What's Planned to learn about what we're currently working on 🔎
    • Following What’s New for new release announcements and updates 📢

🛠Feel free to join   Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

Thank you,

Looking forward to having this feature soon.

• Francisca Barroso
    Francisca Barroso Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

Any news about this topic? I also have the same problem