ADD Taxes into the total amount of the deal

If I select a product with tax included in my products, the tax appears to be included, but the partial and total amount always remains the same! In this way, every single value of the deal will be wrong because the taxes are not correctly marked in the total.

In this case the amounts of the products must necessarily be added with taxes included and this could cause problems. It would be useful to be able to enter the products as a list price and, after calculating the taxes on the products, obtain the final price. This would save a lot of time for business management and reporting accuracy

take a look to total partial (totale parziale) and total (totale)
60a63a5e782f5481dd06f289_76832.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Theresa Shepherd
    Theresa Shepherd Posts: 6
    edited July 23 #2

Yes I  totally agree, we would be able to make offer templates much better this way. 

It should be Net price , Tax and total price 

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 601 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    100 Comments 5 Answers 5 Likes Community Manager
    edited June 2021 #3

Hello @Ahmed Khattab  , thank you for your feedback! By using the topic Feedback & Suggestions , your request has been automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

• Following What's Planned to learn about what we're currently working on 🔎
    • Following What’s New for new release announcements and updates 📢

🛠Feel free to join   Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠