Product Images

Adham H
Adham H Member Posts: 13
First Comment 5 Up Votes

Most of the people who are providing products, not services want Images, it would be really beneficial if we can upload images that we can see, not just a file name. 

Product = Image

Sometimes someone is asking you about something specific and you need to see actual images not download then view them.

11 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Ludovic Maillard_27951
    Ludovic Maillard_27951 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #2

Hello, 
    I am trying to generate a nice looking proposal based on a list of products (and deal) and I need to include the products' pictures in the proposal. 
    I was thinking of generating a proposal in Pandadoc but I need to add a picture of the product in Pipedrive. Any ideas of how I can do that ? 

Other suggestions ? 

Thanks a lot 

Ludovic

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited September 2023 #3

Hey Ludovic,

There is currently no way to do it with Pipedrive documents.

You might be able to achieve it using PandaDoc 

• Ludovic Maillard_27951
    Ludovic Maillard_27951 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #4

Hey Ludovic,

thanks

• Christian Petrou
    Christian Petrou Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #5

Upvote this one if'n it makes sense to you.

Need a Product custom field option for "Image" - quick code sprint :)

Ex: I add the "Product Table" to a Template document (Google Doc), and when an item "product" is added to the deal, on the template it will add the image for the Product on the table.

This can be used for quotes to include an image of the product so customers see exactly what they are ordering, brand / product awareness and removes issues like "I thought that part number was that other thing".

Additionally you can quickly build out a custom Product Price list for customers, whether it's for all of you products, by category or just the few items they wish to purchase from you.

Testing out this method for the last week, manually which sucks lol, we have compressed the sales cycle by 75% and closed ~30% more deals.

Cheers!

6011bb960475564d53cfc754_97342.png
  • Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2023 #6

Hey Ludovic,

@Ludovic Maillard Currently our Sales Documents feature doesn't support this and I have made sure your suggestion reaches our team for future developments. We appreciate your feedback.

One workaround is to add the images manually to a Sales Docs template and then go from there.

If you prefer to use PandaDoc, make your own life easier by using their integration with Pipedrive, in our marketplace, or any other integration in the same category.

In the meantime, here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic!

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2023 #7

Hi @Christian Petrou interesting suggestion! I'll pass it on to our product team :) I've added the "feedback tag" to your post.

• Christian Petrou
    Christian Petrou Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #8

Hi @Christian Petrou interesting suggestion! I'll pass it on to our product team :) I've added the "feedback tag" to your post.

I offer consulting on Saturdays 😂 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2023 #9

I will let them know haha!

• Jord
    Jord Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #10

Any update on this? This feature + smooth quote creation would likely keep us in Pipedrive  or have us move over to SF. :/ 

• Seth Newman_69386
    Seth Newman_69386 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #11

this is a no brainer

• Steve_88662
    Steve_88662 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #12

How is this not enabled by default? Who has a product that does not require a photo? 

• Sam Aparicio
    Sam Aparicio Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner

For example, I may take a screenshot of something during a demo and want to capture that as part of the deal, so I can remember that visual.

Would be great if the image was displayed in the timeline, or at least an image preview

• Mateusz
    Mateusz Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2023 #14

Hello,

I was surprised, there is no option to add photo of product or logo image to organization.

Is there any chance you are working on it currently and will implement in some time?

• Pedro Manuel Gonçalves Franco
    Pedro Manuel Gonçalves Franco Pipedrive Team Posts: 69 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2023 #15

Hey @Mateusz ,

In 2023 we are focusing in improving significantly the Products feature, including researching topics like images.

Feel free to suggest other improvements you would like in the Products Catalog besides Product images for us to take in consideration during research phase.

Many thanks :)

• svamann
    svamann Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited September 2023 #16

@Pedro Manuel Gonçalves Franco what about organization logos/images? Also mentioned here, but not product related...

• LS_1
    LS_1 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #17

I think adding a picture to each product will be very helpful.

• Kätlin Sandvik
    Kätlin Sandvik Pipedrive Team Posts: 15 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited September 2023 #18

Thanks for the feedback! We understand it’s a requirement as we’ve heard this from other customers as well. We will add this to our research so we can prioritize it in the future.

• Gabe Huntting
    Gabe Huntting Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited September 2023 #19

Been 6 Months, but definitely on board with these gentlemen. I just bought Pipedrive for my company after reviewing 3-4 other CRM's. It was such a standard part of the UI/UX everywhere else, that I'm shocked and disappointed that Pipedrive doesn't have this (in 2023, no less).

I've seen a few posts like this, where the customer mentions the organization's logos/images, and in both threads, the Pipedrive rep doesn't address that specific issue.

When will this feature be added, and why hasn't it already?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi everyone, you can now add images to Products! Find out more here.