Email Alias

Options

Comments

• Alisha Purcell
    Alisha Purcell Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

I am so so excited! I see the beta access requests!

• Andrew Klotz
    Andrew Klotz Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hey @Alisha Purcell can you share a link to a post or signup for the beta?

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Jake Kushner (JLK) Member Posts: 44
    First Answer 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes
    Options

I don't think there is one, I think @Alisha Purcell was just referring to the requests on this thread. We're all very eager in anticipation :)

• Andrew Klotz
    Options

@Jake Kushner (JLK) I saw a beta opt-in button right inside PD...not sure if it's for certain plan levels, targeted to specific users or random, but watch out for it there!

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Options

@Andrew Klotz Ooh! Do you remember what screen it was on?

• Andrew Klotz
    Options

@Jake Kushner (JLK) I don't, sorry

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira do you have any info on where to find the beta opt in?

• Jeff Matte
    Jeff Matte Member Posts: 12
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes Photogenic
    Options

Pipedrive product team, you're sleeping please wake up!! 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, the button you are talking about concerns a beta test for multiple email sync. This is a closed beta for now, so only some companies can see it. But soon enough, we hope to be able to share more details on a wider release. Just so you know, this feature is not related to using an email alias.

• Sascha Lueken
    Sascha Lueken Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Whoa - could you clarify re the use of email aliases? Is this a feature that is coming? I think that's what everybody is exited about in this thread.

• Jeff Matte
    Jeff Matte Member Posts: 12
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes Photogenic
    Options

So nothing about email alias once again

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Options

There are plenty of folks on this combined megathread that are excited for multiple email accounts ;)

Also, fwiw, if being able to send/receive from two different email addresses is really important to you and they are currently aliases, you could always make them separate accounts when the omnichannel inbox ships. I would guess alias support might come sometime after multi account/omnichannel inbox ships.

• Sascha Lueken
    Sascha Lueken Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

That is kind of true. I really hope one or the other arrives soon. A ton of all the automations and functionality of PB I cannot use without beeing able to switch between accounts / aliases.

• cbrown42240
    cbrown42240 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Is there any updates on this, I am a new pipedrive customer and was unaware that this was not available.

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Options

@cbrown42240 I asked support for an update about a week ago and they said "It should be this summer. We do not have a date that we can release yet, but very very soon!"

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, if you haven't done so yet, make sure you register for our upcoming Product Talk webinar on June 15, 2023. Our product team will present and answer some questions about what’s in store for the second half of 2023. Seats are limited, so be sure to sign up before they run out!

• Alex_Optimize_Inspire
    Options

Also on our side, that feature is really important. If that doesn't work i unfortunately can't extend the advanced test-trial because otherwise "just" automations are the benefit of a higher price-rate, that doesn't seem efficient so far, BUT if you have both features fully developed on advanced level, i will leave essential immediately and upgrade because then i also enjoy benefit from the internal automations :-)

Otherwise i use 3rd party automations for the moment

• Tibor Liktor
    Tibor Liktor Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

okay, I have enough, no email aliases, no product imports, no progress, no fundamental features, endless threads through years, I'm going to ActiveCampaign

take care

• Valerio De Blasio
    Options

Any updates about email aliases?

it's a feature that we need a lot and we can't pay another account for such a huge lack.

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    edited August 2023 #201
    Options

+1 still holding my breath for this since it's far past "mid year" now (the original estimated timeline for release). I see there was a settings redesign for the email account connection page but still you can't activate more than one at a time. 🤬

• Teresa Hersha
    Teresa Hersha Member Posts: 12
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

I have been asking for this since 2017 when we started using Pipedrive. When do we need it? Now works, yesterday would be even better.

• Tino
    Tino Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Still no aliases. Yes multiple addresses, but we serve multiple country domains from one Google Workspace so we really need to use aliases!

• Teresa Hersha
    Options

I was so excited when I saw the new feature then it was a HUGE LETDOWN that it didn't support Google Workspace.

• Alex_Optimize_Inspire
    Options

Hey @Teresa Hersha ,

As Tino wrote, it's several Email-adresses within the same Domain, but no alias Email-adresses right @Tino ?

• Teresa Hersha
    Options

It seems the new feature requires you to have completely separate email accounts and does not support 1 email account with several aliases

• Gunnar
    Gunnar Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

would really appreciate to have access to this new future (even as beta tester). Similiar situation like @Tino mentioned

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

When is this being released? Cant believe such a common feature has been getting kicked down the road for years.

• Cheree
    Cheree Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I know so many people have commented on this but I wanted to add that I would like to send emails directly from Pipedrive using my email alias in my Gmail account. I want to send individual emails and also add emails to an Automation. These 3rd party systems are not ideal for that purpose.

• Andrew Klotz
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira any updates on domain aliases? What would it take to get this done in 2024?

• GeorgePalmer
    GeorgePalmer Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Any update on this? I've worked out a really simple workaround which would only require a small bit of development from Pipedrive:

https://community.pipedrive.com/discussion/14004/workaround-for-lack-of-google-workspace-alias-domain-support/p1?new=1

Failing that has anybody got a workaround?