Email Alias

Options
1234568»

Comments

• DR
    DR Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

+1 for the use of aliases in Pipedrive please.

• Andrew Klotz
    Andrew Klotz Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira @Mike van der Valk could you provide an update on domain aliases, or if it's not a priority for development? I know you understand the value and likely how many PD organizations would use this. I have yet to see another highly requested feature request with such a long history as this one that's still unresolved.

We would like our sales and CS teams to use Pipedrive to communicate with prospects and customers, and simplify tracking/reporting of these activities. However, it's imperative that we email them using the domain alias (managed through Google Workspace). Today, this limitation is the single piece holding us back from moving multiple users over to Pipedrive.

• jgibbard
    jgibbard Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

The lack of email aliases is a major problem. It would be lovely if Pipedrive could acknowledge this thread that was started almost 2 years ago.

• zive
    zive Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

+1 for this very relevant feature

• Teresa Hersha
    Teresa Hersha Member Posts: 12
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

The next time there is a new feature webinar, we should all attend and ask for this feature to be pushed to the top of the list.

• abdteam
    abdteam Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Have the same issue here… please add this feature its already been over a year with 8 pages of replies

• Phil W.
    Phil W. Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

+100 for this feature! We live by our aliases in Google Workspace and I would love to have my team exclusively use PD for email communications. But without supporting aliases this will create frustration and a barrier to adoption of PD.