The Progress Reports should be able to report on Lead conversion.

Options
Arlena Yagecic
Arlena Yagecic Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

If we utilize the the native Leads function, we cannot report on the progress. For example, there's no way to know how many Leads were converted to Deals, who the reps were, how long it took, etc. 

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Arlena Yagecic , thank you for your feedback!

The Leads feature is currently still under development, so expect more capabilities in the future; make sure to stay up to date by following the topic here.

We are also working to bring Insights reporting to its best potential, so I'm checking with the teams to know if what you suggested is in the plans. Will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #3
    Options

The Leads feature is currently still under development, so expect more capabilities in the future; make sure to stay up to date by following the topic here.

We are also working to bring Insights reporting to its best potential, so I'm checking with the teams to know if what you suggested is in the plans. Will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Hello again, @Arlena Yagecic . Just heard back from the team and it's in our plans to have a dedicated Leads section in Insights later this year. 

It will certainly be announced here in the Community, so stay tuned! 

• Logan_29406
    Logan_29406 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options

Any update on the progress here?

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Logan

It's in the works along with other improvements to Leads - some of them already live - see here. We aren't very keen on giving out ETAs as things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower than expected due to depending on many moving parts. We truly appreciate your patience.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

In the meantime, I suggest you take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports. 

• Bianca Hutton
    Bianca Hutton Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

Hello, so there is no way to pull data on how many Leads have been converted to Deals still?